Friday, February 25, 2005

man utd lost.. milan looked like the better team but man utd had the better chances. but at least i'm contend that they didn't lose as badly as arsenal did. hahaha..

looking back at my previous entries, i realized that i made alot of typos. kinda embarrassing.. hmm.. maybe i should stop typing so much. that will minimise the typos. hehe.. but then again, who really reads my entries? & does anyone visits my blog, apart from me, for that matter?? my tagboard hasn't had much activity! so i assume no one comes to this lonely blog.. well.. it's just the way i like it! haha.. cos i'm pretty much entertaining myself by blogging. reading thru my entries whenever i'm bored.. it's sometimes suprising to find out all the rubbish i've been blabbering about. haha.. just like what i'm doing now. typing down anything i'm thinking instantly.. i'm so lonely.. & lame.. oh yes i am..

nowadays i can't go anywhere without my cigarettes & my cough drop. haha.. they come together in pairs. & if you ever caught me with tears rolling down my cheek, don't be mistaken. i'm not sad, most probably i've just had a bad cough.. yeah it happens frequently. & i'm starting to cough out these clear slimy liquid.. is it phlegm? i'm not sure. but its sure is disgusting. my immune system is deteriorating. it used to be so good, maybe i'm really getting old. sigh..

ok.. now my mind is a complete mess.. everything is whirling in my head.. so that means i'm stopping now. so long.