Saturday, February 26, 2005

Life Is (still) Beautiful
even with all the downs..

finally realized it after 6 months? & also after two hours of bad luck suffered. haha.. it was just crazy. maybe someone out there had place a curse on me. i accidentally knocked my head against the wall, trip over the side of the bed, spilled my green tea on the floor, had my fingers slammed with the doors, spilled hot water on my arm, had my finger hurt by my PC (i somehow got my finger jammed) & finally my body, except for my thing, was overwhelmed by rashes.. i knew i should have bathe! haha.. it was a miserable two hours for me.. so i decided to sleep through it. either my brain had stop functioning causing me to self-inflict all the shit or some crazy bitch/bastard did some hocus pocus voodoo on me. but amazingly when i woke up, i felt happy out of the blue. it was just relaxing.. i hope this isn't some mental issue though. hehe..

i think i'm gonna stop now, the rashes are killing me. i've used up one whole tube of ointment. sheesh! but it's still so itchy..