Tuesday, February 22, 2005

have no clue why i'm bloggin. feeling so damn tired now.. you know.. i'm getting old.. i'm so sleepy but i'm a bloodied shirt & a bloodied back & i've not bathe yet. don't feel like it cos i know i'll feel refresh afterwards. & will probbaly stay up all night staring at the four walls, the ceiling & the floor. staring myself silly until i get sleepy. yeah that sounds lame but i'm lame so it isn't suprising huh?

some interesting things that i can blog about is well.. hmm.. okay.. my trusted tatto artist / buddy gave me a large pat on my back. a few minutes after he did the touch-up! ouch! what the heck were you thinking? alright alright.. so it didn't really hurt that much.. i was play acting.. but it was fun watching you being reprimanded by your boss! hahaha.. sorry dude. so the pat was like a gesture upon completing my first tattoo? well.. finally! duh.. its been like ermm.. couple of months? well okay.. i did missed out a few appointments due to hangovers & oversleeping.. haha.. so when will the tattoo on my arm is gonna be completed? i'm going to tekong on the 12th of march dude.. 2 more weeks!

was kinda shagged when i reached home earlier.. lack of sleep i guess.. haha.. i did the most stupidiest thing. using my ez link, i was trying to open the frontdoor! haha.. i wasn't even drunk or anything.. lame right? i even held the card at the keyhole & wondering why it wouldn't beep. my brain is officially down people.

oklah.. i think i'm gonna bathe now. maybe after a puff. ciao!