Saturday, February 19, 2005

hmmm.. i suddenly felt like bloggin' but my mind is a complete blank! what shall i write about? hmmm.. okay.. in 3 weeks time i'l be headin to tekong for my government service. haha.. finally man.. had been waitin' since august last year. now, i really can't wait to get in! give me all the chores, all the trainin', all the punishment. i don't care about all that right now. i'll complain later. haha.. & i've persuaded my mum not to accompany me there cos if she does so, then she'll have to head back to singapore on the ferry alone. what sucks is that i'll have to report at tekong at 0830 hrs in the morning! meanin' i'll have to catch the transport at pasir ris around 0730 hrs! its totally crap man.. i live on the other end of singapore! plus, i'll have to try waking up at 0600 hrs instead of sleeping at 0600 hrs.. hehe.. my sleeping hours are so whacked up eversince i've graduated. i wonder how my NS life is gonna be? i'll probably suffer alot, get a whole lot darker & maybe turn gay?? well, hopefully not. haha.. it'll be such a waste.

hmmm.. alright i think i'll shall turn in early now. gotta wake up early tmr.. ciao.