Sunday, February 13, 2005

updating my blog is such a rarity these days & it will be an even unlikely for me to blog after my enlistment to tekong. anyway there's nothing much i could think of for me to blog.. since my daily life is a scheduled routine. watched constantine during the weekend & both of us have a thing in common. both of us started smokin about the same age, john started at 15 & me 14, haha.. but he certainly smokes more than me! i only manage 20 plus sticks.. & the more i try to cut down, the more i'll smoke the next day! i'm not so fortunate to have the tars removed from within me like john is.. so i'll probably pass on early, may it be a descend to a lower or upper level. i don't care..

i'm getting sick at least once every month. a bad start to the new year. have been coughing heavily since monday & decided not to visit the doctor until each cough caused me abdominal pains. so i forced my sorry ass to my favourite clinic opposite my blk. haha.. it's my favourite cos it's like a man utd fanbase! haha.. poster upon poster related to man utd is pasted on every wall space. it's a bit crazy coming from a clinic but i love it! no complains.. haha..

the derby has started so i'm signin off now.. ciao!