Wednesday, December 01, 2004

there is just no end to it.

new year's coming. i'm hoping to transformed myself into another person (for the better or worse )by the start of the new year at least. well.. i'll try.

nowadays i'm slow at catching things. so if anyone wants to let me know something, let it be direct & straight-forward. otherwise i'll probably fail to get it, or my mind will be filled up with questions & more questions.

i'll be expecting a make-over of my room early next month. so excited about it. heard that the outcome is rather nice, of course, since i designed it myself. bleah.. alot of stuffs are gonna be thrown out cos there's alot of junk in my room right now. hahaha.. papers upon papers upon papers.. some i don't even know where it came from. haha..

sorry guys for not coming for the outing on sunday. i reached home around 8 in the morning. can't remember much as i was kinda drunk & extremely tired. sleep for more than 12 hours after that. haha.. i woke up, walked to the kitchen window feeling dazed & went straight back to my bed & continued sleeping. like a walking zombie. haha..