Sunday, December 05, 2004

man it had been tiring these few days.

i'd my new wardrobe installed on friday. very cool, very nice.. i like it! later that evening, on the same day i went out with my friends for some shopping. might as well cos i hadn't been buying any clothes lately. ended up with 4 new shirts & spent the rest of the night survey tattoo parlour.

on saturday, i cleaned my room again for the 2nd time in less than a month! whoa.. the world is gonna end!! lolz.. very very tiring.. stoped halfway thru as my back gave way again.. sigh.. very painful.. at the end of the day everything seems to be in place.. well.. more or less.

today i actually done it! oh god oh god.. what am i doing??!! bleahz.. who cares.. watched a soccer match that my friend was involved in at an isolated field. nearby the british council.. kinda creepy looking with all the empty, dirty looking houses. later in the day, we chill out at the a fast food outlet, smoking till we drop & chatting about dumb stuffs. hahaha.. very very tired right now. ouch.. my back..

all i can say is that tmr is a very very big day for me. once done, there is no turning back. well.. there is but its gonna cost alot of $$$. feeling very nervous & scared but excited & thrilled at the same time.

ciao..