Sunday, November 28, 2004

1st festive outing

just reached home from a hari raya outing with my secondary school buddies. damn i'm so tired & very very full now. visited 12 houses in total & had in meal in almost each houses. my poor tummy.. however the mood was great! however most of us were too tired by the time we reached the last house. some of us took a nap there.. including me! haha.. who wouldn't be tired when we have been house visiting for more than 12 hours?

i think there's a problem with kids seeing botak guys. what's so interesting? there was that time when i was botak & i was eating ice-cream, a kid saw me & shouted out.. "botak eating ice-cream!".. duh! then earlier in the day as we were making a move from the first house, a kid standing at the window along the corridor saw me & shouted.. "eh! botak!" duh!! it was even louder then the first one. sheesh.. do i look funny when i'm botak? hahaha.. well, at least the guys thought so. had a good laugh out of it. haha..

anyway i'm supposed to go out again tmr for another outing with another group. hmmm.. not sure if i'm able to wake up in time. hehe.. just had extreme dose of coffee to keep me awake. hopefully it will last me till tmr!

anyway i'm going out again, a friend asked me out to hang out at some coffeeshop or somewhere decent to chill. haha.. alright then i'm signing off now. take care people!