Saturday, September 25, 2004

Red Hot Chili Peppers

i've just tuned in to the 'Red Hot Chili Peppers - Live From Slane Castle' right now as i blog. this is a band which is universal in the music industry/language. they are as red hot as their name appears & without a single doubt that they in my list of top bands of all time.

earlier i was just wondering what i should do with my life currently. mostly about the future. anyways i'm just hoping to get into NS soon & be drained of all energy at the end of each day so that i wouldn't occupy my mind with senseless stuffs.

jeez.. i'd blogged so much today.. oh well.. good night guys & ciaoz!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Embrace - Gravity
click to listen >> [Lo] [Hi]

Honey, It's been a long time coming
And I can't stop now
Such a long time running
And I can't stop now
Do you hear my heart beating
Can you hear that sound
Coz I can't stop thinking
And I don't look down

And then I looked up at the sun
And I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns for you and me
And then I looked up at the sky and saw the sun
And the way that gravity pulls on everyone, on everyone

Baby, It's been a long time waiting
Such a long, long time
And I can't stop smiling
No I can't stop now
And do you hear my heart beating
Ah can you hear that sound
Coz I can't help crying
And I won't look down

And then I looked up at the sun and I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns on you and me
And then I looked up at the sun and saw the sky
And the way that gravity pulls on you and I, on you and I

Can you hear my heart beating
Can you hear that sound
Coz I can't help crying
And I wont look down