Tuesday, September 28, 2004

the reason why i hadn't been blogging these few days was that i'm either too sleepy, too drunk, too busy, or too lazy.. haha

went to my cousin's new house last saturday.. it was alright i supposed. played with my little cousins, hmm.. not really little, one was 8 years of age and the other was probably around 4-5 i think.. haha.. the older one was a girl & boy! does she talks alot! she went on & on & i wasn't even listening to her. hahaha.. well little girls are cute! i prefer them than boys.. not sure why though.. haha..

on the same day my secondary school friends asked me out. it had been a long time since i saw those guys as they are currently serving NS. we talked alot about life in NS but most of the time i don't know what the heck they are talking about!! haha.. i guess i'll just have to experience it myself.. can't wait!!

gotta run out to buy my smokes now before it gets too late.. hehe.. bye!