Friday, June 29, 2007

Glimpse of my past.

i'm so bored right now. eversince i started to come back from my "self-declared" break i've been so restless lately. blogging on this old blog of seem to past some time and out of curiosity i kinda took a peek at the very begining of this blog. . . what the hell?! i used to be much more brighter, colourful and interesting in my words. now i'm just damning this space full of negative shits. quite a change hmm.. not that i care really.

i've been practically going for my car license everyday now. i seem to be progressing quite fast, but now all i can think of is all the theories inside my head so i decided to put it off till monday, a little break sounds good. that is if i can stand not doing anything for the next 3 days. darn it! i used to be able not to do anything for weeks or months. now just a mere 24 hours at home is suffocating me. i guess i'll have to go tomorrow to book some practice lesson or anything to keep me occupied. sheesh. pretty pathetic huh? maybe i'll find someone to bother tomorrow! hmm..