Saturday, December 17, 2005

China Black? What happen?!

it's been a month since i've been posted to 2 SIR but still there's isn't anything much going on for us.. well my company at least. everyday its the same routine.. sleep - report at company line - eat - sleep - eat - sleep.. that's pretty much what i've been doing for this week.. our official appointment hasn't been confirm yet.. most probably it'll be another 2 weeks time. it's very mundane.. damn bored of my current lifestyle.. & this is something rare coming out of me. haha..

the wednesday's night i just had to book-out without permission. it's just to let myself loose for a while. i don't wanna die of boredom. eventually i ended up at china black.. it's been a long time since i went there & that night was supposedly a ladies night so i was expecting it to be alot of fun.. but maybe it just wasn't my night.. there were more guys than girls.. and there were aunties too! into their mid 50s i think.. what a turnoff!! i ended up buying alot of drinks to swing the mood back.. luckily the bartender was a friend of my friend.. so there were some discounts.. i managed to stay on till 4 plus in the morning & was just about to feel the kick but then my friends were getting sleepy.. & had to literally pull me away from the crowd.. sigh.. headed straight back to camp around 5 plus & i wasn't walking as straight as i wanted to.. i was a bit tipsy & somehow managed to get pass the camp guard! haha.. i got about an hour of sleep.. nap before i had to report back to my company line for the company turn-up audit. oh man.. i really a serious hangover.. eyes were very puffy & my body was shaking to some music although i was having a "temporary partially deaf symdrome..." hahaha... i must do this often!!

however next week the unit is having this exercise buckspeed- it's an outfield exercise which requires about 4 days. meaning we'll have to camp out & i'll be there as an observer again! sigh.. anyway that's pretty much the end of this post. a certain Jack Daniel's is waiting for me..cold & electrifying! ta-ta! haha