Monday, March 07, 2005

yawn.. i'm so sleepy.. just woke up & i'm bored instantly. feeling so lethargic. haha..

hmm.. today is monday right? so it's 5 more days. already packed most of the stuffs except toiletries. & my friends told me to bring 10-15 hangars! whoa.. that's a lot! but i'll only be bringing 5.. its the biggest bag that i have & it's almost full.. i kept on thinking that i've missed out something. well.. the heck with it.

called up the tattoo shop to make my final appoinment. but guess what? it's fully booked throughout this whole week! argh! so i'm guessing that i'll just make one after i booked out. i hope i have the free time.. my friends have already booked me.. & i think my mum will want me to do something around the house..

still feeling sleepy.. zzzz.. i think i'll hit the bed again. hahaha.. ciao