Sunday, November 07, 2004

Spring Cleaning.

last night i tried shaving my hair using the new shaver i bought. well.. hahaha.. first time shaving my own hair myself & i accidentally shaved it too short. came quite close to complete baldness! man i look dorky right now. haha.. hopefully it will grow back in time by next week!

didn't know what came over me earlier. i cleaned the whole house without having my mum nagging me to do so! swept the floors, wipe the mirrors, desks, tables, practically everything while my mum was at work. hahaha.. however i didn't mop the floors cos i don't really know how to. =P started in the morning, ended in the late afternoon. was so tired by then.

hmm.. can't find a motivation to write. am not feeling well since yesterday. slight fever. so i'm ending now. blog another day then. take care!