Saturday, November 06, 2004

Recovering

today i had my stitches removed!! i'm able to walk again!! haha.. my right ankle is still feeling numb & sore though. it isn't surprising since i haven't been stepping on that leg for a week now. best of all is that there isn't any infection this time. great! being able to walk again & the first thing i did was.. spring cleaning! duh! cleaned all the windows of my house before i slump to my bed for a nap. very sleepy. i guess tmr i'll be resuming with my fasting. YAY! -_-" bleah.. hahaha..

earlier today i went to Jurong Point with my mum to shop around. hmm.. felt kinda weird cos its been a couple of years since i last went out with my mum for shopping. haha.. bought a shaver. to maintain the botak hair of mine. i guess i'm gonna be botak for a couple of years now. got a mail from the postman today. since i'm coming of age in adulthood. i'm considered eligible to the Human Organ Transplant Act (HOTA). meaning i'll be "donaing" my organs after my death. DUH! well.. that certainly cancels out my lung for transplantation. infact, i might be the one who needs it. it should be all black by now due to the amount of nicotine i've inhaled. hahaha.. anyway, that reminds me. the recovery of my leg came at the right time. since my cigarette stock is almost up. haha.. BUT but.. i am trying to cut down.. again.. for the umpteen time. haha..

well.. i just reach home now. gonna rest a bit now. haha.. see ya!!