Friday, October 29, 2004

Second day of recovery

recovering quite well. it wasn't as painful as the last i think. can't remember. infact, the wound doesn't hurt at all. perhaps its the work of the painkillers. thank you so much to the person who came up with it. haha.. however both my legs are sore. left leg for hopping around the house. & the right leg for being "afloat" the whole day. well.. my whole body is sore, for staying in bed for too long with the same exact postition. it was so uncomfortable.. haha.. wished it will healed up soon!

i think i forgot to mention that the nurses yesterday were especially "nice" towards me. they were like smiling & smiling whenever they walked passed my bed. some chatted with me, but i just wanted to rest. no choice but to entertain them. well.. maybe cos the other patients were ah peks! lolz.. that's why they were attentive towards me. hahahaha... whatever.

its weird but i kinda like staying at the hospital. actually i wanted to be warded but my mum wanted me to be at home. living at the hospital is very very peaceful plus there are nurses around the clock to attend to my needs. hahaha.. it is a bit boring though but there isn't much different with my current situation.

anyway i'm gonna stop now. my legs are cramping up on me. better get more sleep dear. you'll fall sick if you don't give your body a chance to rest once in a while. *hugs hugs*