Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hopeless

the labtest was unexpectedly easy. so easy that got over confident. with much time left in my hand, i thought i'm almost done with test with the last question. i was far ahead compared to my labmates. so i wasted time. STUPID. with 10 minutes left, i finally realised there was another page at the back. argh.. i could have gotten the full score but my stupidity cost me my grades. argh, forget it. this is probably the last module i'll be taking. next coming monday i'll be having my theory test. the last test paper of ngee ann poly. music to my ears..

eveytime i thought i've moved on. it just keeps drawing back again. all those memories occupies my dream. how can i move on like this? how can i prevent myself from dreaming? daytime, i try ever so hard to find something to do just to prevent my thoughts from wondering aimlessly. night time, still trying to occupy my mind until i drop dead into the arms of mr sandman. i'm probably the most sensitive guy in this lifetime. hopeless & very much without a purpose in life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Death is nothing but a moment's rest
Until the Second Coming of the Lord
When He shall gather to Him of the best
To take them to the place of their reward.

I've felt the power of God in my soul
Shining like a golden sun within,
Melting my hard heart to make me whole,
Burning out the remnants of my sin.

I've felt Him work within me, so I know
The glory that will come when I awake.

I'll sleep just like a child who'll homeward go,
And in my dreams of love great pleasure take.

So do not mourn my death, and do not grieve.
The Lord will come for me: This I believe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

so long everyone.. good bye..