Sunday, October 24, 2004

Brrrr...

i blogged earlier that i like rainy days. well, the only setback is the temperature. i woke up at 10 earlier. as usual i missed the time set for breaking fast. amazingly i wasn't feeling hungry, but i did felt like smoking. then i realised that there was only a stick left in the box. argh! no way i could stand the entire night without a puff. so i washed my face & went out. brrrrr..... it was damn cold! i was shivering as i walk. even more so when i was inside 7-11, the queue was long. heck! hahaha.. then i rushed back to my house & went under my blanket. so warm & cos.. ahhh... lolz..

today i had a bad day. my left eye was very sore, as though someone had puched it. the pain wasn't the problem, its just that the tingling feeling was rather distracting when i was watching tv. haha.. i also had tummy ache thru-out the whole day. hmm.. maybe it was something i ate? or maybe i caught the cholera disease! *gasp* alright alright.. my dear would probably be asking me to touch wood again. lolz.. *touchwood touchwood* hahaha..

i am so bored... i wished time would skip so that i can chat with my dear in ICQ again..