Saturday, July 14, 2007

oh man. i can't seem to sleep yet again. darn cat outside my window urmm.. "meowing?". its kinda creepy since its so loud and i'm deprive of sleep. i don't dare to check it out cos the last time i did i got a big shock out of it. my fragile heart won't be able to take another shock.

lately i've been sleeping with my pc turn on the whole night listening to oldies, jazz, classical and i've even resorted to corny love songs. oh my! wait till the bills arrive. the things i do to make me sleep. i guess that the reason why i like the mentioned genre, except for the last one. they are so soothing that it makes me sleep. . . well some of them are nice at least, actually most of it just bore me to sleep but nothing beats listening to a lecture. just a minute listening to lectures and i will drop dead sleeping. i should've recorded some lectures then.

looking back i've been talking alot about sleep, way too much. i just can't help it, i just can't sleep. its like my body is damn tired and ready to shut down any moment but my mind is wide awake, body and mind is not in-sync, in different time zone. its in relation to consuming alot of caffeine for a last minute cramping to exam. yeah thats how i'm feeling right now. don't think this is good for my health, earlier my left arm was trembling for an hour.

finally the cat has stop. gotta try to sleep again.