Wednesday, July 25, 2007

is my eyesight getting worse? i was waiting for my private instructor when i noticed these two "ladies" about 5 meters away walking towards my direction. i thought they sisters or close friends cos they were holding hands and knowing my nature i singled out the better looking "lady" in terms or dress sense. the weird thing was that as they came closer the one i picked out seemed to be getting older. it was then that i realised she was the mother of the one next to her. oh crap! haha. so the question is whether my eyes are becoming bad or is the mother is dressing too sexy for her age? i mean come on! the mother looks way better than the daughter considering the age side. haha. seeing such things early in the morning well it woke me up at least. anyway my instructor somehow came 2 hours later all due to a mix-up in admin. doesn't really matter to me cos i've the time to spare so i went to visit my old neighbourhood at bukit batok. its been a really long time since i visit, even though Singapore is so fucking small on the world map, roughly about 8-9 years. i spent about an hour browsing thru all the shops! lol! i must have look like some tourist, looking around trying to remember the places with great curiosity. most of my favourite shops are still there and i didn't realise there were that many food court before and a few new ones have opened since then. too bad i didn't have all day to wonder and i don' think i'll be visiting anytime soon even if i'm near the area.

driving is hard. riding a bike is easy. reason is that i can use my hands better than my feet. using my feet to control the pedals is like asking an elephant to be delicate. haha. the start up is the problem for me. i can feel the engine, i can hear the engine but i can't control the clutch and accelerator. my feet are too rough, its hard to ask my feet to depress the clutch by a cm and hold it there. maybe its cos of my foot wear so i asked my instructor if i could drive barefooted starting tmr and he gave it an Ok. so we'll see how it goes tmr. anyway i've got a long time to practice cos the test is due next year jan. argh.. so freaking long!

these few night i've been getting plenty hours of sleep but always have nightmares and weird dreams. firstly i've weird dreams about strangers. i think i've never seen them before so why are they appearing in my dreams? but its quite alright cos they not disturbing my sleep. however the nightmares i've been having are bad. just one word 'SPIDERS!'. i keep on remembering about all the spiders in tekong especially the one that i'd accidentally crush with my bare hands. maybe it coming back to haunt me. its just too creepy! to show how creepy it is i tried to find a picture of it on the net. there's plenty of spiders and i've plenty of goosebumps and spine chilling moments, so much so that i grew sick and tired of it. haha. i just can't stand looking at it more than 5 seconds before i change windows. then slowly i started to overcome my fear but the more i look at all the spiders the more i freak out at every single movement on my body. actually i started blogging at 7 pm its almost 10 now, its been drag all cos of the spiders. anyway i just picked out one picture, not sure whether its the same one but it roughly alike. its not like i observe the real spider when i came across it. the first thing on my mind then was always "back off slowly" and tell my men "alright! lets try another route" cos of it my emergency stop on foot has improve. haha.. ewww.. just look how gross it is.