Wednesday, January 04, 2006

i'm at home.. cos i just felt too stressful in camp.. not due to work overload but it's actually the other way round. these past 2 days i've been doing nothing other than sleeping & sleeping. until i couldn't sleep anymore. so i've been cleaning up the whole floor, sweeping & tidying up the rubbish. but still i felt bored.. so tonight i just wanna get away from camp.. supposedly due to return to camp by 2359 hours cos it's just a night's off but i guessed i shall be going back later in the morning.. gonna go to MOS later to destress myself. it'll be considered as AWOL but it isn't the first time i did it. ah whatever..

don't understand people, mainly myself.. really ought to meditate & straighten out my thoughts. i need to be at peace with myself instead of always going against it.. it's quite tiring mentally. i don't wish to flare out my tempered everyday in camp.. not good for my karma & relation-wise with people around me. Ommm....