Saturday, June 18, 2005

its really a waste of time going for for my medical at the aeromedical centre, plus its located at some ulu place in paya lebar. now i'll need to go for my third medical review on friday. sigh.. i hope to get it over & done with so they can process my application sooner.

few more days & i'll be booking in to tekong again! argh.. i hate that place. when my posting got out, i wasn't sure whether to feel happy or sad. happy cos i'll be together with most of my buddy in tekong. sad cos.. i'll be in tekong! so i was planning to get an mc just so i'll have few more days off. however thinking about it again, i'll miss most of the admin stuff & when i eventually get back, i'll be busy since i need to rush my admin stuff while the rest of the company slack. so i decided not to get an mc, but coincidentally yesterday i fell sick with the normal cough, flu & fever! argh.. hopefully i'll get better before i book in. cos being sick whilst in tekong is a terrible feeling cos we can never recover properly there. sigh..

alright then, i'll be signing off now. gotta take my medicine & rest early. ciao!