Saturday, March 26, 2005

back from tekong temporarily & i'm darker than ever. i was shocked how dark i was when i look at the mirror in my room. anyway, life in army is kinda slack. the training was alright. unsuprisingly smoking is limited even though i'm appointed as the smoking i/c. the smokers in my platoon even painted a table & a bench just to earn an extra smoke. but i must admit that we did a really good job. haha.. i was initally looking forward to losing weight but instead, i've gain a few kilos.. maybe its the extra added muscles. i've also joined the drill squad. hopefully i'm good enough to represent my company for the competition. plus i've heard that my company, Ulysses coy has always excelled in drill competion. had my first drill training on bookout day, & i managed to soak my shirt with my sweat thoroughly. haha.. i've never perspire so much during all the other training, even when i ran more than 8 laps on the track.

didn't encounter any beings from below. although my platoon mates has. it spooked me a bit.. well alot actually. so paranoid that i slept on the floor away from the windows. woke up the next morning with tonnes of aches on my body. since i had been unfortunate at not encountering any spirits, me & some of my mates decided to spook the others by doing a "make-over" on my of my mate & going from bunk to bunk scaring the others. but i was really shagged that night so i fell asleep instead of staying up. so they turned on me. my mate sat on bed with all the white powder & a bedsheet over him. haha.. he was the ugliest "ghost" i've ever seen. so i just gave him a hard whack & continue sleeping.

didn't really went out today cos i wanted to rest, anyway i was burning with high fever. hmm.. nothing else to write now.. so cya around.