Monday, December 13, 2004

My Sanctuary

life hasn't been great today. was feeling down since morning.. tried to sleep it off but couldn't. turned on the tv earlier at 4 in the morning & caught a christmas animation / musical (there were alot of singing). the movie is called "Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights" it certainly touched my heart & cheered me up.

Sypnosis

When extremely disgruntled small-town guy Davey Stone (voiced by Sandler) faces another holiday season in his New England hometown, he does what he always has - he screws up big and lands in jail. Davey's old basketball referee, Whitey, bails him out with the bright idea of putting Davey to work doing community service. But Davey turns his sentence into a daily disaster for Whitey and the whole town! After a few surprises - including the mysterious reason for Davey's bad attitude and the reappearance of a childhood sweetheart - Davey might find a reason or two to change his ways.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

had been coughing so much that my lungs hurts whenever i cough. my throat so sore & the damn itch on my back is becoming very unbearable. argh.. & it seems that my sick body is rejecting nicotine intake cos whenever i tried to smoke, i'll feel like puking. however though, the addiction is still there, the urge to smoke.. & puking on the 3rd puff. no good.. no good.

hmm.. my sanctuary.. well i just wanna find a sanctuary from problems & troubles in my life. downright impossible but i can hope can't i?

the end.. good night. oops.. i mean morning! bleahz..