Monday, November 15, 2004

Falling

nothing much to update on. festive season isn't what it use to be anymore. doesn't seem to give me much joy anymore.

i'm fighting the dark shadow in me. i think i'm losing the battle. maybe i'll find an opening, maybe i won't. just let it go.

well now.. i haven't been so active in my blogging. feeling lethargic everyday. that's why. don't know what i've been doing. everyday seems like another day to be wasted. what day is it today?? hmmmm...

anyway i shall be taking a long long break from my current break. so full of thoughts & problems circulating in my mind. what to do? what is right? what is wrong? i don't seem to be able to think clearly, to be myself. becoming a person who fear so much of every consequence intead of enjoying the present moment.

getting a tattoo before the end of this year.

well.. nothing much to say no more. good NIGHT.