Friday, October 22, 2004

Rainy Days..

its been raining everyday right now. oh man how i love it! especially at night. the air is so fresh, tranquil surrounding. it just relaxes me, makes me at ease with my thoughts. everything is so peaceful. hahaha..

its weird how a person reacts to its feelings. when feeling down everything seems negative. but when a person is happy, life is just great! perhaps this what the human heart does. to overcome it, self-discipline, maturity & experienced solves the problem.

however, life without its ups & downs is just redundant. without its sadness & difficlties, we would never be thankful for the happiness that is bestowed upon us. giving us the opportunity to cherish the happiness. frankly speaking, life full of happiness is rather boring. although i've been wishing for happiness almost everyday in my life. haha.. it is complicating. it just goes to show that life isn't to be taken for granted cos we would never known what will happen with our fate in the future. that's why i'm talking in circles! repeating myself. better stop now. lolz..

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Distant Heartbeat

Knowing that you are so far away
I hug the air around me tight
In my mind dreaming it's you
I opened my heart as I opened my mouth
To kiss your sweet red lips
Sometimes I breathe deep
In hopes of catching your scent
Sometimes I can my love
Sometimes I smell your hair
The same as sometimes I hear your laugh
Though they are but echoes fading
Fading into the darkness of my mind
Still they boom and echo
Deep within a hollow heart
Filling it with love that few have felt
Though many have dreamt
I belong to you love
As you belong to me
But until the next time I hold you
Until the next time I kiss you
Until the next time I'm with you
When I need you, I'll close my eyes
And hold you tight
Tight, Tight Tighter
Until I can feel your heartbeat in my hands

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

just a little poetry i conjured up during my free time.